Kindly note that as the COVID-19 continues to dominate the news, and with the high number of confirmed cases in our region and around the world, we decided to cancel our participation in Norway Cup 2021 as well as the Hiking for PACES 2021 trip.

The safety and well-being of PACES children, coaches, staff and supporters is our utmost priority, and we do not wish to put anyone at risk.

If you have any questions or comments, you can reach us at